What Is Your Business Worth?
Having a realistic valuation of your business will be key to pricing it well and selling it quickly without leaving money on the table. We offer free valuations as the first step, even if you aren’t sure you want to sell your
How Can Business Sellers Pre-Qualify their Business for an SBA Loan (or Lender)?
To speed up your pre-qualification, having the following documents ready to send to the lender.:
- The last 3 years of business Federal tax returns.
- A year-to-date Profit and loss (P&L) and Balance Sheet, and Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P) aging reports if applicable.
- The Broker’s Offering Memorandum which should include the asking price and what’s included in the sale.
- A Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE) calculation for the last three years and interim. The SDE should identify all addbacks the lender should consider with explanations for nonstandard addbacks outside of seller’s compensation, depreciation, amortization, and interest expense. i.e., non-recurring expenses, family wages for family members that do not need to be replaced, etc.
- Any customer concentration details, if applicable.